If you are… Accountable. Confident. Competitive. Ambitious. Detail Oriented. Relentlessly Eager. Performance Driven. Read on!
We need Software Engineers who are going to hit the ground running and be key players at Videon with hair on fire intensity working with the team to enable market applications in e-sports, sports gamification, interactive video, and video cloud contribution.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create working quality software through a combination of coding, verification, unit testing and debugging
- Create and analyze software architectures
- Evaluate product quality and improve quality by identifying defects and problems
- Provide cost-effective support to software during the pre-delivery and post-delivery stage
- Fluent knowledge of programming languages C/C++ (including object oriented programming and concurrent programming) is required
- Proficiency with Linux software development, especially Embedded Linux experience is highly desirable with Android native development considered a plus
- Real-time programming experience, including hardware interfacing, debugging and troubleshooting is highly desirable
- Experience with media technologies such as FFmpeg / libav, live555, GStreamer or OpenMax is desirable
- Composure and professional, thoughtful decision-making in a fast and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Willingness to proactively share knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to effectively coordinate with internal and external teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- 5+ years of experience