If you are… Accountable. Confident. Competitive. Ambitious. Detail Oriented. Relentlessly Eager. Performance Driven. Read on!
We need a Go (Golang) expert who is going to hit the ground running and be a key player at Videon with hair on fire intensity working with the team to enable market applications in e-sports, sports gamification, interactive video, and video cloud contribution.
Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create a series of microservices that will support a cloud-based device management platform.
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable Go code.
- Implement RESTful endpoints in Go that will be deployed to AWS Lambda.
- Translate technical requirements into code.
- Collaborate to define reusable RESTful endpoints that support front-end, and device features.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Golang and scalable web application development
- Prior experience using AWS Lambda.
- Designing and contributing code to production systems.
- Experience on SQL, non-SQL and in-memory database systems.
- Experience with streaming data/IoT platforms (Kafka, AWS Kinesis, MQTT, AWS IoT Core)
- Proficient in using Git as a control system.
- Composure and professional, thoughtful decision-making in a fast and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Willingness to proactively share knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to effectively coordinate with internal and external teams.
- 3+ years of experience of RESTful API development experience